Get assistance to register a Partnership Firm in Kerala
Get assistance to register a partnership firm in Kerala. We are leading business registration consultants in Kochi, Ernakulam and Kerala. Our fees for partnership firm registration is Rs. 10,000 (inclusive of stamp charges worth 5,000/-). Ourtaxpartner.com supported 550 plus entrepreneurs to register their partnership firms in Kerala. EGROOPS Partnership firm Registration services in Kerala is now easy and simple at Ourtaxpartner.com. We assist startups and new entrepreneurs to register a partnership business at EGROOPS portal of Registrar of Firms in Kerala. We here not only helps to register but also also assist to prepare book of accounts, GST Compliance, TDS Compliance, Tax Audit support and Income Tax Return Filing of Partnership Firms.
We offer the best price for Partnership Firm Registration
Partnership Firm Registration - Kerala
Partnership business are the most popular type of business constitution that have been seen in Indian scenario. In Kerala the most popular form of business is Partnership Firm and thousand plus partnership's are registering on every month at Kerala EGROOPS. Partnership business / firms formed in India are under the control of "The Indian Partnership Act, 1932 ". All partnership firm business must have two or more partners, and it is a group activity to conduct a commercial projects for profits for their partners. Online application for Partnership Firm Registration is done through EGROOPS portal of Registrar of Firms, Kerala. Get find more things about Partnership Firm and its registration, before entering into the partnership deeds. It is important to get the best idea about partnership business, statutory obligations and other affairs of the business before doing the activity as Partnership. Here we help to register a firm at low cost.
The act describe the Partnership and partner as
"Partnership" is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all.
Persons who have entered into partnership with one another are called individually, "partners" and collectively "a firm", and the name under which their business is carried on is called the "firm-name"
Characteristics of Partnership Firm
The minimum number of partners in a Partnership business is 2 and maximum number is 100 (previously it is 50). A Partnership firm has no separate legal entity from its partners. So, each partner has unlimited liability and partners personal assets also have legal liability against the Partnership debts and liabilities. All partners in the firm have entitled to take part of the management unless otherwise stated in the Partnership Deed. In Partnership firm, a partner cannot transfer his interest without the consent of other partners.
EGROOPS and Kerala Partnership Firm Registration
In Kerala, Partnership firms are register under The Registration Department of Kerala (Registrar of Firms, Kerala). For firms and society registration, the department introduced new portal for its ease of doing business and registration in Kerala, known as " Egroops ". Electronic Governance for Registration of Partnership Firms and Societies (Egroops) is the official website for online Registration of Societies and Partnership Firms in Kerala. Egroops is an online software system developed by the Center for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) for the effective registration of Societies and partnership firms to the public. The Registration fees for partnership in Egroops is Rs. 500.
Partnership Firm Property & Applicability
Subject to contract between the partners, the property of the partnership firm includes all property and rights and interest in property originally brought into the stock of the partnership firm, or acquired, by purchase or otherwise, by or for the partnership firm for the purposes and in the course of the business of the partnership firm, and includes also the goodwill of the business. Unless the contrary intention appears, property and rights and interest in property acquired with money belonging to the partnership firm are deemed to have been acquired for the partnership firm.
Subject to the contract between the partners, the property of the partnership firm shall be held and used by the partners exclusively for the purposes of the business.
Partnership Firm Registration - Rules and Law's
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION - Section 58 of Indian Partnership Act 1932
(1) Subject to the provisions of sub-section of sub-section (1A), the registration of a partnership firm effected by sending by post or delivering to the Registrar of the area in which any place of business of the partnership firm is situated or proposed to be situated, a statement in the prescribed form and accompanied by the prescribed fee and a true copy of the deed of partnership stating :
(a) the partnership firm-name,
(aa) the nature of business of the partnership firm;
(b) the place or principal place of business of the partnership firm,
(c) the names of any other places where the partnership firm carries on business,
(d) the date when each partner joined the partnership firm,
(e) the names in full and permanent addresses of the partners, and
(f) the duration of the partnership firm.
The statement shall be signed by all the partners, or by their agents specially authorised in this behalf.
(1A) The statement under sub-section (1) shall be sent or delivered to the Registrar within a period of one year from the date of constitution of the partnership firm :
Provided that in the case of any firm carrying on business on or before the date of commencement of the Indian Partnership (Maharashtra Amendment) Act, 1984, such statement shall be sent or delivered to the Registrar within a period of one year firm such date.
(2) Each person signing the statement shall also verify it in the manner prescribed.
(3) A firm shall not have any of the names or emblems specified in the Schedule to the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, or any colourable imitation thereof, unless permitted so to do under that Act, or any name which is likely to be associated by the public with the name of any other firm on account of similarity, or any name which, in the opinion of the Registrar, for reasons to be recorded in writing, is undesirable :
Provided that nothing in this sub-section shall apply to any firm registered under any such name before the date of the commencement of the Indian Partnership (Maharashtra Amendment) Act, 1984.
(4) Any person aggrieved by an order of the Registrar under sub-section (3), may, within 30 days from the date of communication of such order, appeal to the officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to Government authorised by the State Government in this behalf, in such manner, and on payment of such fee, as may be prescribed. On receipt of any such appeal, the authorised officer shall, after giving an opportunity of being heard to the appellant, decide the appeal, and his decision shall be final.
Registration - Section 59 of Indian Partnership Act 1932
(1) When the Registrar is satisfied that the provisions of section 58 have been duly complied with, he shall record an entry of the statement in a register called the Register of Firms, and shall file the statement. [19 On the date such entry is recorded and such statement is filed, the partnership firm shall be deemed to be registered.
(2) The firm, which is registered, shall use the brackets and word (Registered) immediately after its name.
If required a Partnership Firm Registration Consultant service in Kochi, Ernakulam and Kerala; Ourtaxpartner.com helps you to register at low cost. We are professional business consultants specialized in business registration in Kerala. Call us to get a professional advice to register your new business a Partnership. Also helps to comply all the legal and statutory formalities associated to start a new business in Kerala. Here we provide complete solutions to start a Partnership Firm in Kerala.
Partnership Firm Registration Plans for Kerala
Partnership firm Name Registration, Partnership Deed Preparation and Registration. Plan inclusive of stamp charges of Rs. 5,000/- and registration charges of Rs. 500/-
Partnership firm Name Registration, Partnership Deed Preparation and Registration, PAN, TAN, GST Registration and MSME Registration. Plan inclusive of stamp charges of Rs. 5,000/- and registration charges of Rs. 500/-
*** Payment conditions (applicable only to partnership firm registration)
Pay Rs. 6,500 as advance
Balance after registration
What is a Partnership Firm ?
"Partnership" is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all.
Which act regulates the Partnerships in India ?
What is Partnership at Will ?
Where no provision is made by contract between the partners for the duration of their partnership, or for the determination of their partnership, the partnership is "partnership-at-will".
What are the liability of partners for the act of Firm ?
Every partner is liable jointly with all the other partners and also severally, for all acts of the firm done while he is a partner.
What are the liability of firm for wrongful acts of a Partner ?
Where, by the wrongful act or omission of a partner acting in the ordinary course of the business of a firm or with the authority of his partners, loss or injury is caused to any third party, or any penalty is incurred, the firm is liable therefor to the same extent as the partner.
What is mean by a dissolution of a Firm ?
Stamp charges applicable for Partnership Registration in Kerala ?
Now Rs. 5000 stamp paper is required to register a partnership firm in Kerala. it will change states on states as per the prevailing stamp act in that State.
Is Partnership Firm Registration in Kerala online?
Partnership FIrm Registration in Kerala have both online and Offline Process.
In which locations Ourtaxpartner.com serve clients for Partnership Registrations ?
Ourtaxpartner.com is a leading business registration consultants in Kochi, Ernakulam and Kerala. We provide best service for Partnership Firm Registrations in Kerala. Call us to get the partnership firm registration service and related other compliances. Our office is located at Kochi, Ernakulam and Kerala. Find us at Google Maps on https://g.page/Ourtaxpartner-com_Cochin?share
How to Register a Partnership Firm in Kerala ?
Partnerships Firms in Kerala are register under the registration department of Government of Kerala. The registration department is one of the oldest departments in the state. The main objective of the registration laws is to provide proof of the dignity of the documents, to promote the transaction, to prevent fraud, the transfer of material, and to provide security to the rights reserved in the event of loss or loss of original documents. The Department of Registration is the third rural resource source in the state exchequer after sales tax department and excise department. Registration rules are not controlled by the regulator, but rather the principals.
For ease of doing business and makes simplifying the registration procedures of Partnership Firms and Societies, the department introduced new portal known as EGROOPS (Electronic Governance for Registration of Partnership Firms and Societies) . Every entrepreneurs intent to do register a partnership firm in Kerala, must create a login in the egroops portal for online partnership firm registration at Ourtaxpartner.com assist to register a Partnership firm in Kochi, Kerala. We are consultants helps you to register a partnership firm in Kerala. Get connect us to get the free consulting services for Partnership Firm Registration.
Know about Egroops ?
Egroops (Electronic Governance for Registration of Partnership Firms and Societies) is the official website for online Registration of Societies and Partnership Firms in Kerala. Egroops is an online software system developed by the Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) for the effective registration of Societies to the public.
The services providing Egroops are New society registration, New firm registration. Society Status, Firm status. Download forms etc can be done in Egroops.
Is Minors admitted to the benefits of Partnership Firm ?
1. ) A person who is a minor according to the law to which he is subject may not be a partner in a partnershi firm, but, with the consent of all the partners for the time being, he may be admitted to the benefits of partnership firm.
2. ) Such minor has a right to such share of the property and of the profits of the partnership firm as may be agreed upon, and he may have access to and inspect and copy any of the accounts of the partnership firm.
3. ) Such minor's share is liable for the acts of the partnership firm but the minor is not personally liable for any such act.
4. ) Such minor may not sue the partners for an account or payment of his share of the property or profits of the partnership firm, save when severing his connection with the firm, and in such case the amount of his share shall be determined by a valuation made as far as possible in accordance with the rules contained in section 48 :
Provided that all the partners acting together or any partner entitled to dissolve the partnership firm upon notice to other partners may elect in such suit to dissolve the partnership firm, and thereupon the Court shall proceed with the suit as one for dissolution and for settling accounts between the partners and the amount of the share of the minor shall be determined along with the shares of the partners.
5. ) At any time within six months of his attaining majority, or of his obtaining knowledge that he had been admitted to the benefits of partnership firm, whichever date is later, such person may give public notice that he has elected to become or that he has elected not to become a partner in the partnership firm, and such notice shall determine his position as regards the partnership firm :
Provided that, if he fails to give such notice, he shall become a partner in the partnership firm on the expiry of the said six months.
6. ) Where any person has been admitted as a minor to the benefits of partnership in a partnership firm, the burden of proving the fact that such person had no knowledge of such admission until a particular date after the expiry of six months of his attaining majority shall lie on the person asserting that fact.
7. ) Where such person becomes a partner -
his rights and liabilities as a minor continue upto the date on which he becomes a partner, but he also becomes personally liable to third parties for all acts of the firm done since he was admitted to the benefits of partnership firm, and
his share in the property and profits of the firm shall be the share to which he was entitled as a minor.
8. ) Where such person elects not be to become a partner, -
his rights and liabilities shall continue to be those of a minor under the section upto the date on which he gives public notice;
his share shall not be liable for any acts for the partnership firm done after the date of the notice; and
he shall be entitled to sue the partners for his share of the property and profits in accordance with sub-section (4).